Saturday, May 15, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge 28

Good morning everyone!! I hope you're having a fantastic Saturday!! I have so many friends getting married this year that it is absolutely crazy! I thought I would get a jump start on some of my cards and saw this sketch from Peachy Keen and thought I would use it as the basis for one of my cards.
Here is my entry for the challenge. I used the Sweethearts cartridge and my new Cuttlebug!!
I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!!
-Heather

9 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,
    Super cute card! I love how you interpreted the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge sketch! The embossed background and scalloped bottom are perfect!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heather,
    I have that sweetheart cartrige, and your Mr. & Mrs. card has totally inspired me to dust it off! what a great take on the PKS challenge. Thanks so much for playing along!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I'm beginning to wish I'd persevered with MY Cricut now!! This is fabulous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors and the textures of your card! Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is just adorable! I just used these cuts the other day! ;o) GREAT CARD!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen! Good luck!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is PERFECT!! I love those colors together! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute! I LOVE the bright and fun colors, they go beautifully with the black! Good luck on the Peachy Keen Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us over at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete