Friday, June 25, 2010

It's been a while!!

WOW!! It's been a few weeks since I posted! We went to Williamsburg, VA for vacation and I have been trying to get back in the swing of things! Since we've been back, I've made a few things that I thought I would post.

I made this purse the other day. I'm really new to sewing so I was really proud of myself for this!

For this card, I used a few different cartridges. The base is from Gypsy Wanderings and the "faith is from Home Accents. I really, really like the way that this turned out.


For this card I used my Sweet Treats cartridge and welded the flower together.


I have several birthdays coming up in the month of July so I thought that I would get a head start on my cards. I again used my Sweet Treats cartridge and welded the cupcake together.


I hope that everyone has a great weekend! I'm hoping that the temperatures come down some here in TN, it is so HOT! It's usually not this hot until August!!
-Heather

2 comments:

  1. WOW, great cards, BUT I AM ALSO proud of you for that CUTE purse!! I ALWAYS wanted to learn how to sew, but never learned:( You did a GREAT job my friend!!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that purse! Did you make it from scratch. I have no clue how to sew or would not even know where to start. The cards are beautiful too. TFS:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete