Thursday, August 26, 2010

Throwback Thursday: Princess

This week's "Throwback Thursday" Challenge was to create something with the Tinker Bell cart or with a princess theme. I used my Sweet Treats cart because it was the only thing that I had with a crown on it!
My patterned paper is from a K&Company stack and my solids are from Paper Trey Ink.

When I got home this afternoon, the UPS man left me a surprise! I ordered some Christmas paper and more Kraft cardstock (from Paper Trey Ink) so that I can get a head start on my Christmas Cards....now if only the UPS man will bring me my Winter Frolic cart that I ordered!! I figured I would get an early start because this is the first year that I am actually going to make my own Christmas cards! I'm so excited!!
I hope everyone has a great Friday and and GREAT weekend!!
-Heather

3 comments:

  1. Awe this is too cute. I'm lovin the paper you used.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Heather! I LOVE your card my friend! ENJOY all of that Papertray Candy!!;) Great job w/the challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete