Saturday, April 10, 2010

MPS Challenge (Black, Pink, Green, and CRICUT!)

Good morning everyone!! This morning has been filled with coffee, crafting, sunshine, and enjoying God's many blessings! He is so GOOD!!!

MPS posted a color challenge this morning using pink, green, and black. I thought I would go on and participate before leaving for the cabin this week. I FINALLY got my "Doodlecharms" cartridge in the mail yesterday so I decided to play around with it!

Here's my card for the challenge.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
-Heather

10 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! Your card came out SOOOO CUTE!! you are going to love your new Doodlecharms Cart!
    Thanks for joining us @ MPS!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather that is the cutest ladybug! I love it! Thank you so much for participating in the MPS Color Challenge!!! Great Job!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather

    That is a super cute card! You did a great job. I checked it out from your post on MPS Color challenge.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute! Don't you just love that cart! its a good one to have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card...going to have to take another look at this cart...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink ladybug- DoodleCharms is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet, your ladybug looks so good in pink! Have fun with DoodleCharms ... it's a great cartridge. Thanks for entering the MPS challenge.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have posted a link to your blog on mine! Thanks for following and good luck:)

    http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/2010/04/create-critter-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete