Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break 1

Happy Spring Break to those of you who still get a spring break like me! I have two glorious weeks to spend with myself and the Molly dog!

My mom bought me this sticker last week so I thought my Cricut would be the perfect place for it!

My amazing mother also got me the "Wild Card" cartridge in my Easter basket and I made this card for a friends birthday this week. I am loving this cartridge!
I made my sister Olivia some monogrammed cards for Easter. These are hers already packaged. I forgot to take a picture of them before I put them together!
These are the ones I made my mom for Easter. I remembered to take a picture of hers before I packaged them!
I was so excited about this card! I made it all using the "Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge." I got the idea from here. This was Daniel's Easter Card!!

I hope that everyone has had a great Monday! Keep checking back this week to see what I'm up to on spring break!
-Heather

1 comment:

  1. CUTE cards Heather!!! You did a wonderful w/all of them!!
    Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete