Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break 2

Day 2 of Spring Break......
I made this mini album for my "God-Cousin," Bailey. She went with my mom, sister, and I to the Leann Womack, Reba, George Strait concert this past weekend.
I got the idea from Cricut Critters. She has the BEST ideas. Especially for those of use who are still building up our cartridge library.
Here are some pictures of the album I made Bailey....
There were four tags in the album and each one had a concert ticket and a picture of each performer that we saw at the concert.
There were also pictures of us throughout the day in Knoxville.
This last picture had to go sideways because it wouldn't fit any other way, but I didn't want to leave it out because it's the only one with mom! She was our great photographer for the day! haha
Are you ready to hear what I made all of this out of.....manilla file folders!! I know, crazy!
This is the front.
Well, I hope that Bailey loves it as much as I loved making it!

I also got my ATG 714 gun today! I ordered it Sunday night and it arrived today! framingsupplies.com ROCKS!!

Have a great week!
-Heather

1 comment:

  1. WOW Heather, you did an AWESOME JOB!! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete