Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Timer!!

This is my first attempt at a blog and I'm kind of nervous if I'm going to continue this or not. I've recently had some hobbies resurface. Back in high school, I used to be really crafty! I would scrapbook all the time and one of my favorite places to go spend my hard earned money (haha) would be at craft stores, but when I entered college and got busy with school and sorority stuff, I quit making anything. I've been spending a lot of time on the computer reading all kinds of craft blogs and getting all of these really good ideas. I thought, I should start a blog to share all of my craftiness! I've got so many projects that I want to start on and tomorrow mom and I are going to go to JoAnn's and I can't wait! I'm already making my list of things I'm going to get to make! I just hope that I have spare time now through March 23 (when TCAP's start ): ) to have some "me" time and work on some of my ideas. I'm currently looking for an antique window pane....so if you know where one is, let me know! I hope everyone has a great week! Hopefully, I'll be posting some this week with projects that I'm working on!

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment