Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You mean I have to work a full week?!?!

This is the first week since December that we will have to work an ENTIRE week! Not that it's a big deal, but it's only Tuesday and I'm exhausted! haha Tonight, I only had time to make one card. So I decided to make my grandmother's birthday card. Sunday I made her a pack of cards, but not an actual birthday card!

Here is what my craft room looked like while I was working on my card. This is pretty mild....














I'm so messy when I get to pulling out paper and cutting it! Anyways, here is my grandmother's card.....














Cute, huh?!?

Even though Daniel is leaving me tomorrow night and going to be gone through Sunday, I am super excited about this weekend. My mom, Olivia, and I are going to the flea market! I really want to look for a cheap frame that's a pretty good size. My husband gave me the great idea of putting up a bulletin board in here and I found this cute idea last night. So this is what I'm going to try to work on this weekend.....


Let me know what you think! Or if you have any ideas!

Have a great Wednesday!!
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment