Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Day

Today was a snow day in Sumner County and all of the snow melted by lunch time! Which was ok with me because I'm absolutely sick of the snow! I didn't have much time to work on anything today because I set my mom up a Facebook account and helped her add a few friends....she already has 50+ in just a few short hours! lol Go Momma! I did make a new card last night and a new one this evening. Here are some pics.....

This is a Thank You card that I made for my mom for being so great on Monday.

You open it by first opening the center flower where the message is and then the rest is accordion style.












This was my first time water coloring using a stamp that is clear in the middle. I think it turned out pretty good!












Here is a side view of how it opens. I love it! Super easy too!













This is a Thank You card that I made for my Momma K for the bracelet that she gave me! Sorry if you see this Momma K....you know what's coming! haha I also used water color pencils and then the water brush on this stamp. I think it turned out pretty good too!















Well as of right now, we are going to school tomorrow so I guess I'll actually have to work for my money tomorrow! haha Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment